Trimble Earthworks GO!
Wait Less, Work MoreEarthworks GO! brings machine control down to earth by allowing you to install and move the system yourself to reduce machine downtime.
- iOS and Android compatibility allows operators to use their smart device as the primary machine interface.
- GO! Box technology enables full sensing technology with no mounting hardware required
- Integrated installation and calibration tutorials that make setup easy
Stay On GradeGet the results you need, the first time. Eliminate the need for guessing and rework, and get to grade the first time, faster than ever.
- Proven laser-guided technology enables high precision grading
- Multiple system configurations for fine and finished grade applications, – Dual Laser, Single Laser + Slope and Slope only solutions
- 2D automatic ready
- Measure the position and blade slope with the single GNSS antenna configuration
- Measure the exact position, very accurate cross slope and the heading of the blade with dual GNSS
The Trimble 2D GCS900 Grade Control System for compact machines is an excellent first investment for contractors new to construction technology.
- Measure the lift and tilt of the blade with a single laser and laser receiver
- Measure the slope of the blade by adding another laser receiver or a slope sensor
- Get to grade more accurately and quickly with in-cab elevation and slope guidance
- Upgrade to a 3D grade control system as your job complexity grows
- Achieve tight tolerances and a smooth finished grade with precise vertical guidance.
- Calculate the cross-slope of the blade using two angle sensors and a rotation sensor
- Add a laser receiver or a sonic tracer to measure elevation
- Trace stringline, previous pass, or curb and gutter with a sonic tracer
Compact machines are the work horses of many construction sites. As you find more uses for them, Trimble continues to refine our offerings into systems that work just as hard as you do, with a price to fit your budget.
Here are just some of the benefits you will gain by using our compact machine solutions on your skid steers, backhoe loaders and mini-excavators:
- Now you can use your compact machines for more specialized and finished grade applications
Reduced Labor and Downtime
- You don’t need to wait for grade checks because you can immediately see when you’re on grade
- There’s no need to get out of the machine to check grade yourself
- When you move the material correctly the first time, there’s no need to spend time doing rework